In and around El Dorado County, Sacramento County, Placer County, San Joaquin County, and Yolo County, we have helped many customers with rat control issues. From trapping them in homes, in yards, under patios and in crawl spaces, trapping and rat removal services is one of our most common requests.
Rodent exclusion is another service we offer to get a rat, mouse or ground squirrel infestation under control.
With a rodent exclusion, we use a combination of products to ‘plug’ the entrance points.
We may use any, or all, of the following trapping and removal services to exclude a rat or other rodent from your home or business.
- Bait stations for ongoing maintenance.
- Kill traps which when triggered exterminate rats, mice or ground squirrels.
- An exclusion material which resembles a stainless steel matting.
- A special stainless steel coated wire.
- A specific type of foam which expands to fill an opening.
Our exclusion services for rats, mice or ground and tree squirrels are discussed with the customer prior to the start of any work so that the strategy and plan is clearly understood.
Contact us today to get rid of your rat, mice or squirrel infestation.